While mint is a very common in most parts of the world, it typically is a low lying plant with a distinctive aroma that often leaves a bitter after taste or never completely tastes like fresh mint.
Egyptian mint on the other hand, grows tall and strong converting the African sun into a rich aroma with a burst of refreshment that compliments food, other spices and even green gun powder tea.
Egyptian mint is a key ingredient of meals such as mahshi or lamb and fish. It enriches the flavours of zucchini and eggplant or gives depth to Taameya salad.
In Morocco mint is a key part of their national delicious and vitalising spearmint drink. A mixture of green tea or green gunpowder tea and mint. It is shared and enjoyed in both its hot and cold versions.
In Egypt it started as the tonic of Pharaohs. The significance of ethereal oils that characterize its distinctive flavor made it be noticed centuries ago. It was said to sooth the digestive system, promoting focus and clear thinking as it cleansed the palate and energized the body.
Orders & Processing...
While orders come in from around the world, as gifts for shipment to family and friends in Canada, only orders for shipment to Canadian destinations are accepted.
Your purchase arriving as quickly as possible is a number one priority.
Submit your order by clicking on the CHECKOUT button or by calling it in.
Once your order is packed you will be contacted to confirm the processing and arrival time.
Orders are processed this way because:
• Your prices may be different than the prices shown on the web site because of things such as current exchange rates or special offers.
• Assuring freshness may mean advising you of when the next shipment is arriving.
• The cost of shipping to remote and small Canadian communities; in a timely manner, to meet Canadian standards or weather issues, can be unpredictable.
• Canada post allows centers on, Vancouver Island, islands off the BC coast and in northern BC, where shipping may be an art form, to receive purchases at a reasonable cost.
Clients can advise other forms of transport to be used.
A Canada Post example that may help you compare is - 1 Kg Canada post shipment costing $17.80 for postage and the Canada Post bubble pack plastic envelope for it is a $2.99 charge. Total $20.79 to ship 1 Kg. Plus: 1)Items can be tight wrapped with that kind of envelope, so no additional packing costs. 2) Insurance of up to $100 is also included in these costs. and 3) A tracking number to follow delivery is also included in these costs.
• To assure our web clients stay regular happy clients we check and select the freshest items available, for them.
• Other coupons, promotional discounts or credits will be applied up to invoice value or left as credits, instead of offered as cash values. They can be used up to the value of any future orders.
Typical processing time...
The day after order receipt.